In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in the Peak District.
Please contact us if you have a question or wish to make a booking.
Ringehay Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Here are some of our principal booking conditions.
- Our prices are in Pounds GB. They are inclusive of heating, water and electricity, linen, towels, all cleaning and laundry products, cots, high chairs and stairgates if requested, and the use of our fishing pools. We provide two bath and two hand towels, and a robe per adult guest for weekly stays.
- Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday. Arrival is usually from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and you must vacate by 10.00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Short breaks are usually available from November until Easter, excluding Christmas and New Year. They may also be available on a last minute basis during other times of the year. Four-night midweek breaks run from Monday to Friday and three-night weekend breaks from Friday to Monday.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking. Reservations will not be treated as confirmed until the deposit has been received, and payment cleared, upon which written confirmation will be issued. The balance is payable six weeks prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made within six weeks of the arrival date, the balance is payable in full at the time of booking. Upon confirmation of the booking, you accept a legal obligation to pay the balance of the rent.
- Bookings can be made on-line or by telephone. Your booking will thereafter be held provisionally for four days to allow time for payment to be received.
- Payments can be made either by credit / debit card by telephone, by cheque payable to D. Pearson, or by bank transfer. Please contact us for bank details.
- We recommend that you obtain suitable holiday cancellation insurance, as full payment will remain payable for cancellations made within six weeks of the arrival date.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the cottages or gardens. A charge of £50 will be levied to any guest found smoking in the properties, to cover necessary specialist cleaning.
- We will accept a maximum of two well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement, agreed at the time of booking, subject to a cleaning charge of £25.00 per stay per dog.