The Barn is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage. Converted in 2009, the holiday cottage can sleep up to six guests. It is ideally located near Leek, close to the Staffordshire/Derbyshire border, making it ideal for a family holiday in the Peak District.
The Barn is convenient for journeys to Alton Towers Theme Park, Bakewell, Buxton, Leek, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, and Peak District National Park.
With flagstone floors and under-floor heating throughout the ground floor, exposed pine floorboards upstairs, and fabulous views over the pond and countryside, The Barn offers superb holiday home accommodation for a family or small group. With one ground-floor bedroom and a ground-floor wet room, it is accessible to wheelchairs and persons with limited mobility.
- Kitchen with dining area
- Dining room with table seating for up to ten people
- Double French doors out to the garden
- Spacious lounge with 42 inch plasma TV with FreeView, DVD and games console with games
- Wheelchair accessible wet room
- Double or twin bedroom with countryside views (The twin zip-link beds can be joined to make a super-king-size bed. They can also be moved to accommodate either left or right side wheelchair access.)
- Two airy, king-size bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms
Inside The Barn
Click to enlarge