The Dairy is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage. Converted in 2009, the holiday cottage cam sleep up to four guests. It is ideally located near Leek, close to the Staffordshire/Derbyshire border, making it ideal for a family holiday in the Peak District.
The Dairy is close to Alton Towers Theme Park and convenient for journeys to Bakewell, Buxton, Leek, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, and Peak District National Park.
With flagstone floors and under-floor heating throughout the ground floor, and exposed pine floorboards upstairs, it offers superb holiday home accommodation for a family of four.
- Large airy kitchen with dining area
- Open-plan lounge with 42 inch plasma TV with Freeview, DVD, games console and games
- A stable door straight out into the garden
- One king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom – Enjoy a stunning view through the picture window whilst relaxing in the bath, with the sill perfectly positioned to sit your wine glass on!
- One double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. (The twin zip-link beds can be joined to make a super-king-size bed.)
Inside The Dairy
Click to enlarge