The Granary is a beautifully appointed, luxury self-catering holiday cottage sleeping up to six guests. Newly converted in 2015, it is a pre-16th century detached stone barn conversion with three spacious en-suite bedrooms, combining old world character with modern style and comfort. It provides an ideal holiday home for a family or for a small group of friends, plus it can be booked along with either or both of our other holiday cottages to accommodate a larger group.
Having one ground-floor bedroom with an en-suite wet room, it is accessible for persons with limited mobility. Please note: There are steps through to the living room/kitchen area. There are flagstone floors with under-floor heating throughout the ground floor and exposed oak floors with central heating on the first floor.
- Superbly equipped dining kitchen
- Lounge with log burner, large screen Freeview TV, DVD, games console and music station with iPod dock
- Twin or super-king-size double bedroom with stunning en-suite walk-in shower room
- Large open lawns and private patio area with garden furniture and barbecue
- Access to hot tub area
- Private parking
- Two spacious luxury bedrooms. The first has a super-king-size bed and feature bath tub in the bedroom, plus a luxury en-suite shower room. The second, which can have either twin beds or a super-king-size bed, also has a full en-suite bathroom. All en-suites have heated towel rails.
- All bedrooms have flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and radio alarm clocks, and we provide robes for each guest.
Inside The Granary
Click to enlarge